Terms of Service and Medical Disclaimer for Body Up Coaching and Weight Loss Revolution Program
Welcome to Body Up Coaching and thanks for being part of this Weight Loss Revolution!
I. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER AND AGREEMENT: The Weight Loss Revolution Video and Coaching Course and all content anywhere by Body Up and Laurell Eden do not provide medical advice.
I agree and understand that:
- Laurell Eden, (whose legal name is Andrea Eigner), is not a medical or health care professional. She and Body Up Coaching do not provide any medical advice.
- All content, in videos and posts, provided on any website or in any medium by Body Up Coaching or Laurell, is for informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice provided by my physician or other health care professional, or any information on or in any product label or packaging.
- I will not use any information given for diagnosing or treating any health problem or disease, or recommending or prescribing any medication or other treatment.
- I understand that I should speak with my doctor or health care professional before starting any weight loss plan.
- I will speak with my physician before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or adopting any treatment for a health problem
- If I suspect that I have a medical problem, I will promptly contact my healthcare provider. I will never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something in any content provided.
- Any information provided regarding supplements, food or nutrition have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.
- I understand that I must be at least 18 years old to participate in this program and I certify that I am.
- I understand that I should not start any weight loss program if I am pregnant or nursing, except for specific advice given by my doctor.
III. SIX MONTH ACCESS TO VIDEOS AND GROUP COACHING CALL RECORDINGS: In order to encourage me to finish the program along with my group, I understand that I’ll have access to this program, videos and the group call recordings for six months. I’ll be offered continued access to the program videos and ongoing coaching for a monthly membership fee when available.
IV. REFUND POLICY
FOR GROUP COACHING STUDENTS: FULL REFUND GUARANTEE POLICY: After watching 8 weeks of videos, completing the homework in the first two weeks of the program, and genuinely making the nutritional changes described in the program, if I haven’t shed at least five pounds (which would be highly unlikely, by the way), I am entitled to a full refund. I may request a refund by email to email@example.com and refund will be promptly given. I understand that the greatest extent of compensation I will receive, for any reason, will be for the full amount of my investment in the program and will not exceed this amount. Having read this agreement and all information here, by registering and participating in the Weight Loss Revolution Program, I accept full responsibility for my health and welfare.
FOR PRIVATE COACHING STUDENTS: REFUND GUARANTEE POLICY: There is no refund for private coaching sessions that have already been used. However, I may cancel at any time and I will not be responsible for future payments after cancelling. If I wish to cancel, I will call Laurell and speak with here directly at 510-877-3836 to cancel.
If Graduate Group Member coaching has been included in my program, and I cancel, I understand that I will no longer be entitled to group coaching unless I register and pay for that service. Having read this agreement and all information here, by registering and participating in the Weight Loss Revolution Program, and in private coaching and all aspects of the program, I accept full responsibility for my health and welfare.
I UNDERSTAND WHAT I’VE READ IN THIS DOCUMENT. By checking the box, (you checked this box when you registered), I state that I clearly understand all information and terms herein and I agree to them.
(For your reference, this is a copy of the Terms of Service that you agree to when you register for a program.)
Last Updated Dec. 27, 2019